The Cookies are alphanumerical mechanisms which remember stateful information and are stored in the hard disk of your pc via the browser you are using, in order to let it be recognied in the following accesses. To enjoy all Gaierhof.com services, you must enable the cookies.
There are several kinds of cookie – some improve the use of the website, others enable specific functions. Currently, Gaierhof is using the following cookies:
- transient or session cookie: they guarantee the website standard navigation and fruition, therefore they optimize the navigation in the website itself.
- Functional cookies: they are necessary to provide services that the user explicity requires, such as the creation of an account, a specific language to be used or the management of orders.
- Analytic cookies: they are used and realized by Gaierhof only to collect information – in an aggregated and anonymous form – about the number of users and about how the users visit and use the site. The data acquired through Google Analytics can be used by Google too, in compliance with the terms of service established by Google.
- Profiling cookies: or by third parties, intended to create user profiles with the purpose of sending promotional messages based on the preferences shown by each user.
There are NO profiling cookies used by the site manager.
Third parties cookie: they are used to anonymously collect information regarding how the users use the site; or they can complement the functionalities developed by third parties in the site, such sa icons or preferences revealed while using social networks with the aim of sharing the contents of the site or of using third parties software services.
These cookies can be disabled without impeding the correct navigation in the site. Disabling them, the promotional messages that are not in the user’s interest may be not received.
How to disabling cookies:
The user can counter the storage of cookies in his device with the configuration of the browser used to navigate: if he uses the site without modifying the browser settings, he is expected to accept the receiving of all cookies used by Gaierhof and to make use of every feature.
Links to other sites:
Some pages of the site can conain links to other websites not controlled by the site manager, who shall not share personal data with these other sites (promotional banners or links to social networks).
No liability is accepted by the site manager for the content, security or privacy measures used by other sites. The site manager explicitly refuses any responsibility.
Data provision refusal
The possible refusal to provide the data or in the following processing can impede us to begin or continue the relationship to the fullest extent which data are necessary for the execution of the relationship.
Information pursuant to the Legislative Decree 196/2003
Gaierhof.com, in compliance with the Italian art.13 Lgs. D. 196/03, declare that the data shall be collected to register the user and shall be electronically processed in compliance with the laws in force. To access Gaierhof.comservices, the data provision is compulsory to allow the access to the services offered by the Wine-Producing Company «Azienda Vinicola Gaierhof Srl» through Gaierhof.com.
A possible refusal to provide them implies the cancellation of the service. A data subject benefits the rights pursuant to the Italian art. 7 Lgs. D.196/03 (hereafter written).
Art. 7 of D. Lgs VO nr. 196/2003
(right to access personal data and other rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Le funzioni svolte dai Cookie utilizzate su questo Sito sono descritte nella tabella seguente.